Canon PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver & Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh
We provide the download link easily to correspond to the printer driver that you want, please select in accordance with the operating system of the device your computer
MX410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Description : This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
File Name : xp68-win-mx410-5_56-ejs.exe
Version : 5.56
Size : 14.42MB
Supported Operating Systems For Windows
- Windows 7 (32 Bit)
- Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32Bit)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit)
- Windows XP (64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 Bit )
- Windows Vista (64 Bit )
How to Download / Installer For Windows
- Click Download link below
- Download the file will be stored in a place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
How to Uninstall
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Supported Operating Systems For Mac
- Mac OS X v10.14
- Mac OS X v10.11
- Mac OS X v10.10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8.5
- Mac OS X v10.13
- Mac OS X v10.12
MX410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
Description : This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File Name : mcpd-mac-mx410-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Version : 126.96.36.199a
Size : 13.79 MB
How to Download / Installer For Mac
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Download the printer driver from Canon Website