Canon PIXMA MG5770 Driver Download Software, Printer Inkjet For Windows and Mac
Full Driver & Software Package For Windows
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC ‘either USB connection or network connection’ and to install various software.
File name: win-mg5700-1_0-mcd.exe
Released: 21 August 2015
Supported Operating Systems For Windows
- Windows 7 (32 Bit)
- Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32Bit)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit)
- Windows XP (64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 Bit )
- Windows Vista (64 Bit )
How to Download / Installer For Windows
- Select the Appropriate Printer driver with the Operating system on your computer and click Download
- Locate the driver that you downloaded on your device to your computer and then double click to install
- Wait until the installation process is complete and your driver is now ready for use
How to Uninstall
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.