How to Send Fax Using Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Series
In a business or company, there are many documents to send using the facility of facsimile or fax. Although there is a fax machine that stands up by it, there are now other machines or gadgets with the fax feature. One of them is the Canon PIXMA G2220 printerseries. So, do you have one? Here are some steps to send a fax using this type of printers.
Loading the Documents
To send the fax, you can start it all by pushing the Fax button. If the screen is ready, the documents to send are loaded in the ADF or platen glass. It is particularly for the two-sided documents, they can just be sent if the printer is featured by the platen glass.
Set the Resolution and Contrast
If it is needed, you can set up the resolution and contrast of the documents. There are mainly 4 modes of the resolution; Standard, Fine, Extra Fine, and Photo. Meanwhile, the contrast can be set up by entering the menu and choose TX Fax and Scan Contrast.
Submit the Destination Number
The next step is by submitting the destination number to the Canon printer. Push the Numeric button and type the numbers. Next, you can push the color button if you want to send the colored images or documents. Meanwhile, for the black documents, choose the Black button. Continue by pushing OK and the documents are sent. On this site you will find printer drivers for Windows and mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Full Driver & Software Package For Windows
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software: MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer. IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc
Supported Operating Systems For Windows
Windows 7 (32 Bit) Windows 7 (64 Bit) Windows 8 (32) Windows 8 (64 Bit) Windows 10 (32/64 Bit) Windows 10 (64 Bit) Windows XP (32 Bit) Windows XP (64 Bit) Windows Vista (32 Bit ) Windows Vista (64 Bit )
Supported Operating Systems For Mac
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- OS X 10.9
How to Download / Installer For Windows
- Select the Appropriate Printer driver with the Operating system on your computer and click Downlod
- Locate the driver that you downloaded on your device to your computer and then double click to install
- Wait until the installation process is complete and your driver is now ready for use
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Printer Download For Windows Download
How to Uninstall
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Full Driver & Software Package For Mac
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
How to Download / Installer For Mac
- Turn on the printer and plug the USB cable into your Mac
- Click the Apple Menu System Preferences > or direct by clicking on System Preferences that are in the Dock.
- Select menu Printers Scanners printer to add & on Mac.
- Next, press the sign (+) to install a printer on a Mac and select the printer that is on the Default menu Name and columns as well as a description of the Kind that has the USB.
- After you add the above printer, the printer driver will download automatically and wait a few moments and now the printer is ready to use on your mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Printer Download For Mac Download