Canon PIXMA MG2200 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh
Full Driver & Software Package For Windows
File version: 1.01
File Size: 26.25 MB
File name: mp68-win-mg2200-1_01-ea32_2.exe
Supported Operating Systems For Windows
- Windows 7 (32 Bit)
- Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32Bit)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit)
- Windows XP (64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 Bit )
- Windows Vista (64 Bit )
How to Download / Installer For Windows
- Click Download link below
- Download the file will be stored in a place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
How to Uninstall
- Click the start button, then on the start menu, choose Devices and Printers.
- After entering the Devices and Printers, you should right-click the printer that you are intending to remove. Choose remove the device, and then click yes.
- Sometimes, the computer will not allow you to remove the printer. If it happens, you can right-click the target printer, choose run as administrator, and then click remove device and yes.
Supported Operating Systems For Mac
- Mac OS X v10.14
- Mac OS X v10.11
- Mac OS X v10.10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8.5
- Mac OS X v10.13
- Mac OS X v10.12
File version: 126.96.36.199
File Size: 13.75 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mg2200-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
How to Download / Installer For Mac
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.